- Abdul Majid, A., & Poursalatani, H. (2016). Satisfaction and desire to re-enter customers by components of service quality in sport clubs: A study of club bodybuilders. Research In Sport Management And Motor Behavior, 6 (11), 29-39. (Persian)
- Afshangi, S., Hadavi, S.F., & Allah, A. (2013). Satisfaction prediction and willingness to re-enter customers by related marketing components in sports clubs: Study of women's aerobic clubs in Mashhad. Quarterly Journal of Applied Research in Sport Management, 1 (4), 63-70. (Persian)
- Bai, Y., Yao, Z., & Dou, Y. F. (2015). Effect of social commerce factors on user purchase behavior: An empirical investigation from renren. com. International Journal of Information Management, 35 (5), 538-550.
- Bensal. H., & voyer, P. A. (2000). Word of mouth processes within a services purchase decision context. Journal Of Service Research, 3 (2), 166-177.
- Chen, C. F., & Chen, F. S. (2010). Experience quality, perceived value, satisfaction and behavioral intentions for heritage tourists. Tourism management, 31 (1), 29-35.
- Cheung, C. M. K., & Thadani, D. R. (2010). The state of electronic word-of-mouth research: A literature analysis. Proceedings of the Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems, Taiwan. Retrieved from http://aisel.aisnet.org/pacis2010/151
- Chevalier, J. A., & Mayzlin, D. (2006). The effect of word of mouth on sales: Online book reviews. Journal of marketing research, 43 (3), 345-354.
- De Matos, C. A., & Rossi, C. A. V. (2008). Word-of-mouth communications in marketing: a meta-analytic review of the antecedents and moderators. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 36(4), 578-596.
- Dobele, A., Toleman, D., & Beverland, M. (2005). Controlled infection! Spreading the brand message through viral marketing. Business Horizons, 48(2), 143-149.
10. Gohar Rostami, H., Mehr Ali Tabar, H., & Banar, N. (2015). The relationship between quality of services and customer behavior in physical fitness centers and providing a suitable model for research. Sport Management And Motor Behavior, 22, 159-167. (Persian)
11. .Hassanzadeh, M. (2005). Sports Marketing. Tehran, Pressaman Publishing. (Persian)
12. Ho. S. H., & Fang., W. C. (2013). Electronic word-of-mouth: the moderating roles of product involvement and brand image. Retrieved from http://nditd.nel.edu.tw/cgibin/gs32/gsweb.cgi/login?o=id=”101ntpu012.
13. Izadi, B., & Dilami, H. (2015). Investigating the factors affecting the orientation of customers in exercise events case study: Shoushtar University. Students Research Journal of Sport Management and Motor Behavior, 21, 37-47. (Persian)
14. Jalilian, H., Ebrahimi, A., & Mahmoudian, O. (2013). The effect of electronic mouthpieces advertising on customers' intention to deliver customers through brand values (Case Study: Dell Laptop Products). Business Management Journal, 4 (4), 64-41. (Persian)
15. Jalilvand, M., & Ebrahimi, A. (2011). Influence of the mouthpieces on the purchase of internal vehicles (Samand Automobile case study of IranKhodro Company). Journal of Commercial Management, 3 (9), 70-57. (Persian)
16. Kempf, D. S., & Palan, K. M. (2006). The effects of gender and argument strength on the processing of word-of-mouth communication. Academy of Marketing Studies Journal, 10 (1), 1-18.
17. Khabiri, M., Mohammadi, R., & Sadeghi, R. (2012). Factors affecting the participation of oral-bodybuilding club clients. Quarterly Journal of Applied Research in Sport Management, 79, 4-86. (Persian)
18. Kim, G., Kim, A., & Sohn, S. Y. (2009). Conjoint analysis for luxury brand outlet malls in Korea with consideration of customer lifetime value. Expert Systems with Applications, 36 (1), 922-932.
19. Kurdlo, H., Allah, A. (2018). Validation and validity of the instrument for measuring musculoskeletal questionnaire in sport. Journalism - Promotion of Communication Management in Sports Media, 5 (19), 77-88. (Persian)
20. Kurdlo, H., Khorshidi, R., Allah, A. (2016). Oral-to-mouth communication with the desire of clients to attend sports clubs. Journalism - Promotion of Communication Management in Sports Media, 3 (12), 25-34. (Persian)
21. Kurdlo, H., Nasserian, A., Sajjadi, S.A. (1396). The prediction of re-appetite and oral-to-mouth advertisements by customers by loyalty components in sports clubs: A study of Zanjan bodybuilding clubs. Research on Sport Management and Motor Behavior, 13 (25), 0-0. doi: 10.22080 / jsmb.2017.1495. (Persian)
22. Markovic, S., Iglesias, O., Singh, J. J., & Sierra, V. (2018). How does the perceived ethicality of corporate services brands influence loyalty and positive word-of-mouth? Analyzing the roles of empathy, affective commitment, and perceived quality. Journal of Business Ethics, 148 (4), 721-740.
23. Matsom, A., Marzaki, A., Yousefi, M. & Abukhalifeh, A. (2010). Factors in fluencing. Journal of marketing studies, 4 (4), 39-50.
24. Münz, K., & Sergiunaite, V. (2012). Electronic word-of-mouth (eWOM): The relationship between anonymous and semi-anonymous eWOM and consumer attitudes.jonkoping university.
25. Rezvani, M., & Yazdanpanah, Z. (2011). Conceptualization of entrepreneurial promotion functions based on verbal promotion in life insurance and investment. Journal of Resource Management Researches, 1 (3), 13-26. (Persian)
26. Samadzadeh, M. (2011). Presentation of the effect of the mouthpieces promotion on the promotion of customer-centric brand value in Tehran's mobile market. University of Tehran. (Persian)
27. Shalbrie, D; Kowack, SH & Westerick, H. (1998). Sports Marketing Strategy. Translators: Henry, Habib; Taheri Morteza and Torabi, Farnaz. (2012). Tehran, Sports Science Publication.
28. Shreffler, M. B., & Ross, S. D. (2013). The word-of-mouth phenomenon: Its presence and impact in a sport setting. International journal of sport communication, 6 (1), 1-18.
29. Suri, F., Nouri, S.H., & Kazemi, Z. (2012). A Survey on Oral Advertising and Analysis of its Effect on the Recruitment of Rural Tourists Case Study of Tourism Purpose Villages in Paveh, Applied Research Journal of Geographic Sciences, 12 (24), 83-102. (Persian)
30. Wu, M. S. F. (2017). A study on the effects of word-of-mouth on brand trust in tourism industry. Eurasia J. Math. Sci Technol. Ed, 13, 7995-8002.
31. Žabkar, V., Brenčič, M. M., & Dmitrović, T. (2010). Modelling perceived quality, visitor satisfaction and behavioural intentions at the destination level. Tourism management, 31 (4), 537-546.
32. Zhang, J. Q., Craciun, G., & Shin, D. (2010). When does electronic word-of-mouth matter? A study of consumer product reviews. Journal of Business Research, 63 (12), 1336-1341.