عنوان مقاله [English]
In recent years, the need to change the direction of the exchange approach to communication in customer relationship management has been widely considered. The purpose of this study was to, the Effect of Customer Relationship Management on Satisfaction and Loyalty of Customers Referring to East Azarbaijan province to sport Places. The present research is applied in terms of purpose and in terms of descriptive-survey method. The statistical population of the present study included people referring to places and recreation centers of East Azarbaijan province in the year 2018-2019. The data were collected using standard questionnaires of Mahmoudi et al. (2017), Alawi Shad (2008). The results of the hypothesis test can be illustrated by SMART-PLS software using t-test and path coefficients (b). The findings of the research showed a direct and significant relationship between the components of customer relationship management (customer perception and separation, customer relationship, client acquisition and customer relationship development, relationship development) with satisfaction with a coefficient of 0.61 and a statistic of 16.700 At the significant level, there is a significant correlation between customer satisfaction and customer satisfaction (B = 0.78). Therefore, changing the commercial space and marketing transformation through customer relationship management in order to increase the satisfaction and loyalty of the customers of sports facilities is necessary, so providing services with care and attention to the needs and interests of the customer is the most important factor in attracting and retaining customers in the places.
10. Bhat, S., & Darzi, M. (2016). Customer relationship management: An approach to competitive advantage in the banking sector by exploring the mediational role of loyalty. International Journal of Bank Marketing, 34 (3), 388 - 410.
11. Bohling, T., Bowman, D., La Valle, S., Mittal, V., Narayandas, D., Ramanin, G. and Varadarajan, R. (2006). CRM implementation: Effectiveness issues and insights, Journal of Service Research, 9 (2): 89-96.
12. Bohling, T., Bowman, D., La Valle, S., Mittal, V., Narayandas, D., Ramanin, G. and Varadarajan, R. (2006). CRM implementation: Effectiveness issues and insights, Journal of Service Research, 9 (2): 89-96.
13. Chen, P.-T., Hu,H.-H.S.,(2013) .The mediatingrole of relationalbenefit between service quality and customer loyalty in airline industry.Total Qual.Manag .Bus. Excell.24 (9.10), 1084–1095.
14. Chiu, H. C., Hsieh, Y. C., Li, Y. C., & Lee, M. (2005). Relationship marketing and consumer switching behavior. Journal of Business Research, 58 (12), 1681-9.
15. Du, l. wu, s. (2008). Exploring the impact of customer loyalty on market orientation-business performance relationship evidence from Chinese service firms. Information management, innovation management and industrial engineering iciii 08, 2 (1), 114–118.
16. Emadi, M., Naseh, M. (1393). Analysis of the factors affecting the satisfaction and presence of spectators in Iranian Football League stadiums, management and development of sport. (2)3, 63-75. (Persian)
17. Fazli, Z., Rashidi Astaneh, M. (2014). The Role of Factors Affecting the Success of Customer Relationship Management Strategy in Automobile Sales Agencies of Guilan Province, Business Management, (1)6, 125-144. (Persian)
18. Hamdi, K., Karami, N. (2014). The Role of Employees in Encouraging Customers' Citizenship Behaviors (Case Study of the Bank of Commerce of Distributed Branches and First Class in Tehran). Marketing Management, (23)9, 41-58. (Persian)
19. Mahmoudi, A., Honari, H., eslami, A. (2016). Role of Customer Relationship Management in Customer Loyalty to Sports Recreation Centers. Sport Management Studies. No. 36, 189-208. (Persian)
20. Moradi Chegini, S., Sabounchi, R. (2015). A survey on the relationship between customer relationship management and its relationship with the satisfaction of customers of the Sports and Youth Department of Lorestan province, the first national conference on physical education and sports science. (Persian)
21. Movadi, D., Wahdadi, M., Mirkazemi, S.A. (2017). Role of customer relationship management in the competitive advantage of swimming pools in Birjand city; Sport Management Journal, (2)9, 259-272. (Persian)
22. Nazir, S., Khan, S., Jamil, R. A., & Mehmood, Q. S. (2014). Impact of customer relationship management on customer satisfaction in hoteling industry. Journal of Management Info, 3 (1), 84-98.
23. Ndubisi, O. N., & Wah, C. K. (2005). Factorial and discriminant analyses of the underpinnings of relationship marketing and customer satisfaction. International Journal of Bank Marketing, 23 (7), 542–557.
24. Palsa, J. (2015). Customer Relationship Management in Sport Business: Case: The Spectator Profile of the Finnish National Football Team.
25. Radcliffe, J. (2001). Eight building blocks of CRM: A framework for success.Gartner research, 13, 1-4.
26. Rashidi S., M. (2009). Customer Relationship Management. Journal of Export Development. 13 (79). 16-8. (Persian).
27. Rudsaz, H., Rezaei Manesh, B., Sadegh Tabrizi, Sh. (2013). The Relationship Between Customer Relationship Management and Organizational Effectiveness, Quarterly Journal of Human Resource Studies, 2 (8), 1-16. (Persian)
28. Sanie fard, M.A, Khosh Alhan, F. Mousavi Madani, F., & Rezaeian Fardoie, S. (2007) Development of a new conceptual model for the design of customer relationship management systems (CRM). Journal of Management tomorrow. 54-70. (Persian).
29. Santouridis, I., & Veraki, A. (2017). Customer relationship management and customer satisfaction: the mediating role of relationship quality. Total Quality Management & Business Excellence, 28 (9-10), 1122-1133.
30. Seyyed Javadin, S.R., Fayyazi, M., Baluchi, H., Farsi Zadeh, H. (2014). The Impact of Psychological Capital on the Quality of Services Provided to Customers by Bonded Persons through Job Satisfaction Mediation (Case Study of Ansar Bank). Organizational Behavior Studies, Volume 3, 89-114. (Persian)
31. Swift, R. S. (2001). Accelerating Customer Relationship: Using CRM and Relationship
32. Technology. New Jersey: Prentice Hall.
33. Vilares and Coelho (2003). The employee Customer Satisfaction chain in the ECSI model European journal of marketing. 1703-1722.
34. Wang, Y., & Feng, H. (2012). Customer relationship management capabilities: Measurement, antecedents and consequences. Management Decision, 50(1), 115-129.