1. Aaker, D. A. (1991). Managing brand equity. Simon and Schuster.
2. Aaker, D. A., & Keller, K. L. (1990). Consumer evaluations of brand extensions. The Journal of Marketing, 27-41.
3. Amine, A. (1998). Consumers' true brand loyalty: the central role of commitment. Journal of strategic marketing, 6(4), 305-319.
4. Arthur, C., (2006). In: What is the 1% rule? In the Guardian. Guardian News and Media, UK.
5. Azadi, R., Yousefi, B., Eydi, H. (2015). The role of media and advertising, to promote brand equity in the sports apparel industry. Communication Management in Sport Media,2(6), 66-75. (Persian)
6. Bae, J.C., (2002). Internet Shopping Service Quality, Customer Satisfaction Research on the Impact of Repurchase Intention. Master’s dissertation. Yonsei University.
7. Bagozzi, R. P., & Dholakia, U. M. (2002). Intentional social action in virtual communities. Journal of interactive marketing, 16(2), 2-21.
8. Bickart, B., & Schindler, R. M. (2001). Internet forums as influential sources of consumer information. Journal of interactive marketing, 15(3), 31-40.
9. Bolton, R. N., Parasuraman, A., Hoefnagels, A., Migchels, N., Kabadayi, S., Gruber, T., ... & Solnet, D. (2013). Understanding Generation Y and their use of social media: a review and research agenda. Journal of Service Management, 24(3), 245-267.
10. Chae, H., Shin, J., & Ko, E. (2015). The effects of usage motivation of Hashtag of fashion brands’ image based SNS on customer social participation and brand equity: Focusing on moderating effect of SNS involvement. Fashion & Textile Research Journal, 17(6), 942-955.
11. Daugherty, T., Eastin, M. S., & Bright, L. (2008). Exploring consumer motivations for creating user-generated content. Journal of Interactive Advertising, 8(2), 16-25.
12. Duncan, T. R., & Moriarty, S. E. (1997). Driving brand value: Using integrated marketing to manage profitable stakeholder relationships. New York: McGraw-Hill.
13. Gallaugher, J., & Ransbotham, S. (2010). Social media and customer dialog management at Starbucks. MIS Quarterly Executive, 9(4).
14. Gauri, D.K., Bhatnagar, A., & Rao R. (2008). Role of word of mouth in online store loyalty: comparing online store ratings with other e-store loyalty factors, Communications of the ACM (51) 3, 89–91.
15. Godey, B., Manthiou, A., Pederzoli, D., Rokka, J., Aiello, G., Donvito, R., & Singh, R. (2016). Social media marketing efforts of luxury brands: Influence on brand equity and consumer behavior. Journal of business research, 69(12), 5833-5841.
16. Hennig-Thurau, T., Gwinner, K.P., Walsh, G.,& Gremler, D.D. (2004) Electronic word of- mouth via consumer-opinion platforms: what motivates consumers to articulate themselves on internet? Journal of Interactive Marketing (18) 1, 38–52.
17. Hoeffler, S., & Keller, K. L. (2003). The marketing advantages of strong brands. The Journal of Brand Management, 10(6), 421-445.
18. Hogg, M. K., Cox, A. J., & Keeling, K. (2000). The impact of self-monitoring on image congruence and product/brand evaluation. European Journal of Marketing, 34(5/6), 641-667.
19. Irani, A. (2011), Investigating the Relationship Between Brand Value on Customer Decision-making and Purchasing Behavior (Case Study: Pasargad Bank Branches in Hormozgan Province). Master's thesis, Faculty of Management, University of Tehran.(Persian)
20. Ishaq, I. M. (2012). Perceived value, service quality, corporate image and customer loyalty: Empirical assessment from Pakistan. Serbian Journal of Management, 7(1), 25-36. (Persian)
21. Kang, Y.E., 2001. Social Leadership. Midas Books, Seoul.
22. Kaplan, A. M., & Haenlein, M. (2010). Users of the world, unite! The challenges and opportunities of Social Media. Business horizons, 53(1), 59-68.
23. Keller, K. L. (2003). Strategic Brand Management: Building, Measuring andManaging Brand Equity. 2nd ed. Prentice-Hall. Englewood Cliffs.
24. Keller, K.L. (2003), Strategic Brand Management: Building, Measuring and Managing Brand. New Jersey.
25. Kelly, L., Kerr, G., & Drennan, J. (2010). Avoidance of advertising in social networking sites: The teenage perspective. Journal of interactive advertising, 10(2), 16-27.
26. Kim, A. J., & Ko, E. (2012). Do social media marketing activities enhance customer equity? An empirical study of luxury fashion brand. Journal of Business Research, 65(10), 1480-1486.
27. Kim, K. H., Kim, K. S., Kim, D. Y., Kim, J. H., & Kang, S. H. (2008). Brand equity in hospital marketing. Journal of business research, 61(1), 75-82.
28. kim,s.h.,(2012).A Study on Social Media Activities and Brand Equity of a Hotel: Focused on Users of Five-star Hotels' Facebook Pages. Masteres desertation. Kyonggi university.
29. Manthiou, A., Chiang, L., & Tang, L. R. (2013). Identifying and responding to customer needs on Facebook fan pages. International Journal of Technology and Human Interaction (IJTHI), 9(3), 36-52.
30. Marketing cloud.com, (2013). Everything You Need to Know about Social Media Ads.Retrieved July,31,fromhttps://www.marketingcloud.com/sites/exacttarget/files/Everything-You-Need-to-know-about-Social-Media-Ads.pdf..
31. Miguens, M.J.L., &Vázquez, E.G. (2017). An integral model of e-loyalty from the consumer’s perspective, Computers in Human Behavior, (72),397-411.
32. Moghadas, M., Kalateh Seyfari, M. (2017). Analysis of the Impact of Media on Consumer Attitudes toward the Brand and PurchaseIntention (Case Study: Sports Apparel Manufacturer Majid). Communication Management in Sport Media, 5(17), 63-72. (Persian)
33. Muntinga, D. G., Moorman, M., & Smit, E. G. (2011). Introducing COBRAs: Exploring motivations for brand-related social media use. International Journal of advertising, 30(1), 13-46.
34. Pappu, R., Quester, P. G., & Cooksey, R. W. (2005). Consumer-based brand equity: improving the measurement–empirical evidence. Journal of Product & Brand Management,14 14(3), 143-154.
35. Park, W.S., (2013). Effects of Band Equity on Behavioral Intention in Food Service Franchising Businesses. Doctoral dissertation. Kyonggi University.
36. Pitta, D. A., & Fowler, D. (2005). Online consumer communities and their value to new product developers. Journal of Product & Brand Management, 14(5), 283-291.
37. Ranjbarian, B., Kaboli, M. Sanayei ,A, Hadadian, .(2012),An Analysis of Relationship between Perceived Value, Perceived Quality, Customer satisfaction and Re-purchase Intention in Tehran Department Stores. Business Management, .4 (11), 55-70. .(Persian)
38. Richter, A., & Koch, M. (2007). Social software: Status quo und Zukunft (pp. 1-49). Fak. für Informatik, Univ. der Bundeswehr München.
39. Rosen, L. D., Whaling, K., Carrier, L. M., Cheever, N. A., & Rokkum, J. (2013). The media and technology usage and attitudes scale: An empirical investigation. Computers in human behavior, 29(6), 2501-2511.
40. Sano, K. (2014). Do social media marketing activities enhance customer satisfaction, promote positive WOM and affect behavior intention?: an investigation into the effects of social media on the tourism industry. Doshisha Business School, 66(3), 491-515.
41. Seo, E. J., & Park, J. W. (2018). A study on the effects of social media marketing activities on brand equity and customer response in the airline industry. Journal of Air Transport Management, 66, 36-41.
42. Seo, W. S., & Kim, M. K. (2003). A study on the effects of consumer behavior intention of brand equity in hotel. Korea Academic Society of Tourism Management, 18(2), 111-127.
43. Stephen, A. T., & Galak, J. (2010). The complementary roles of traditional and social media publicity in driving marketing performance. Fontainebleau: INSEAD working paper collection.
44. Yoo, C.W., Sanders G. L., & Moon J. (2013). Exploring the effect of e-WOM participation on e-Loyalty in e-commerce, Journal of decision support systems, (55)3, 669-678.