عنوان مقاله [English]
The aim of this research is to investigate the role of mass media in the development of social culture in championship sport. The statistical population consisted of sports and media management professors, media professionals, and athletes (national and provincial champions of 2019). Purposeful sampling was used in this study (125 people). A researcher-made questionnaire was used which it's validity was confirmed by physical education and media professors. The reliability of the questionnaire was calculated using Cronbach's alpha coefficient (α=0.94). Structural equations modeling, exploratory factor analysis, and confirmatory factor analysis of the first and second order were used to analyze data. The results revealed that three factors related to mass media were cultural, educational, and promotional factors. Meanwhile, items of affecting development of ethics in sport, publication of the correct and accurate information about sports in sports media, and distribution of scientific achievements in sport were prioritized in cultural, educational, and promotional factors respectively. Based on the findings, mass media should be considered as an important component in developing social culture in the sports championship. Therefore, through proper planning, the media and sports community can interact with each other and use their capacities to develop social culture in the national sports championship.
1. Abdi, A., & Godarzi, M. (2014). Cultural Development in Iran. Tehran,RevashPublishing. (Persian)
2. Ahmadzadeh. A., Mousavi, S.J., & Dosty, M. (2014). Identifying the Opportunities and Challenges of Sports in Mazandaran Province. Contemporary Research in Sport Management, 4(7),15-29. (Persian)
3. Amini, H., & Mobini, Z. (2013). Study the effect of education through video media on promoting women's attitudes toward sports activities. Communication management in sports media , 1(3), 25-30. (Persian)
4. Andam, R., Aghaei, A. K., Anbarian, M., & Parsajoo, A. (2016).Strategic Analysis of Ladies Championship Exercise in Hamedan using SWOT. Contemporary Research in Sport Management, 6(12), 2-16. (Persian).
5. Arabnarmi, B. (2018). Sport Development in TV; a Study by Discourse Theory Approach. Communication management in sports media, 5(20),53-62. (Persian)
6. Asadi, A., & Rezaei Sufi, M. (2015). The role of advertising in the mass media on the amount of shopping for sporting goods affecting weight loss: A survey of the views of female students on physical education and non-physical activity. Communication management in sports media, 2(7), 49-54. (Persian)
7. Azkia, M., Zanjani, H., Barghadmi. S.S., & Seyed Mirzaee, S. M. (2014). Surveying the Level of Social Development in Tehran. Social Development Studies of Iran, 6(4), 8-21.(Persian)
8. Babaei Fard, A. (2010). Cultural Development and Social Development in Iran. Social Welfare, 10(37), 7-56. (Persian)
9. Bahrani, M., & Alavipour, S.M. (2012). Paradigmology Interaction of Political Thought and Culture .The Iranian Cultural Studies, 5,127-151. (Persian)
10. Ballaard, M., Gray, M., Reilly, J., & Noggle, M. (2009). Correlates of game screen time among mles: Body. Physical activity and other media use, Eating behaviors, 10, 161-167.
11. Cultural Indicators for New Zealand. (2009), By ministry for culture and heritage Te Manatū Taonga Wellington. New Zealand IBSN 978-0-478-18465-5.
12. Dehshiri, M. R.(2014). The place of cultural synergy in social development of the country. Social Development Studies of Iran, 6(2),26-44. (Persian)
13. Dowd, A., Ashworth, P., Rodriguez, M., & Jeanneret, T. (2012). Sport in the Media: an Analysis of International Coverage. Sport and Environment, 23, 283–298.
14. Ehsani, M., & Shajaee, R. (2013). Ethics in Sport with a Philosophical Approach. Tehran, Publications of the Institute of Physical Education and Sport Sciences. (Persian)
15. Farahani, A., Keshavarz, l., Ghasemi, H., & Aziziyan, N.(2014). Social Capital Analysis of Faculty Members of Iranian Physical Education Schools. Applied Research in Sport Management,1(9),127-138.(Persian)
16. Faridi, & zarofi. (2015). The relationship between the use of social media and social capital. Social studies,7(28),14-28. (Persian)
17. Ghasemi, H. (2015). The role of television in ethics in football from the perspective of the players of the Premier League and the category of Iran. Communication Research, 1(81),83-101. (Persian)
18. Ghasemi, H., Mozaffari, S.A.A., & Amirtash, A. M. (2007). Sports Expansion via Television in Iran. Research in Sport Sciences,17,131-148. (Persian)
19. Hamidpour, H., & Shahrat Bushehri, N.(2015). The role of mass media in the development of sports women's championship. Contemporary Research in Sport Management, 2(8),48-60. (Persian)
20. Hashemzadeh Abrasi, F., & Ebadi, N. (2016). The study of the relationship between the culture of national media and the development process in Iran. News science, 19,102-127. (Persian)
21. Honery, H., Ahmadi, A., & Moradi, M. (2012). Effective Factors Affecting Information Roles, Social Participation, Education, and Culture Promotion of Sports Media in Sport Exercise. Sport Management, 12,127-145. (Persian)
22. Hornig, S. (2012). Reading Risk: Public Response to Print Media Accounts of Technological Risk. Public Understanding of Sport Science, 95-109.
23. Javadi, A., & Hashemnezad, F. (2018). The Effect of Mass Media Usage on Students' Social Confidence in Azad Ghaemshahr University in 1396. Participation & social development, 3(5),111-126. (Persian)
24. Kazemzadeh, M., & Kohhi, K. (2010). The role of modern communication tools in cultural development, barriers and solutions. Cultural Studies, 12(44),184-212. (Persian)
25. Kalateh Seifari, M., & Freydoni, M. (2017). Survey a Model of the Impact of Mass Media Activities on Tend to Sport for All in Tehran City. Communication management in sports media, 4(16), 15-22. (Persian)
26. Kretschmann, R. (2012). Moral Values and Beliefs of Christian Athletes.Human Sport & Ezercise, 7(2), 495- 519.
27. Mahdevian mashhadi, M. (2008). Investigating the role of mass media in women's sports. graduate degree in Master of Science (MSc), Physical Education College and Sport Sciences of Guilan University. (Persian)
28. Minavand, M., Bagheri, S., & Ghasemi, H. (2015). Methods of institutionalizing public sport through national media from the perspective of experts. Communication Research,1(81), 9-34. (Persian)
29. Miryousefi, S.J., Ramezaninejad, R., & Rahmati, M.M. (2016). Investigating the role of social culture development in cultural development of championship sport. Human Resource Management in sport,4(1),131-146. (Persian)
30. Moharamzadeh, M., Kashif, M.M., & Behnoosh, B. (2010). Relationship between Social Capital and Organizational Entrepreneurship in the General Department of Physical Education of West Azarbaijan Province. Research in Sport Sciences,26,119-134. (Persian)
31. Mostafavi kohangi, F. (2015). The role of media in social security. Policing knowledge of the capital police, 8(4), 115-134. (Persian)
32. Mozaffari, S. A., Elahi, A., Abbasi, Sh., Ahadpour, H., & Rezaei, Z. (2012). Strategies for development of Iran's championship sports system. Sports Management Studies,13,33-48. (Persian)
33. Nagahdari, B. (2011). Components of Progress and Development in Islam; A Prelude to the Islamic Model of Iran Progress.Tehran rahdan Publishing House, First Edition. (Persian)
34. Nazari, R., & Ghasemi, H. (2013). The role of mass media as an opportunity for sustainable development of sport. Communication Management in Sports Media, 1(1), 39-44. (Persian)
35. Netherlands statistical yearbook. (2010). Chapter 14, culture and recreation, 133-149. (Persian)
36. Noori, A., & Asoouste, M.A. (2007). The Role of the Cultural Impact of Mass Media on Social Security.Strategic Studies, 9(2),1-10. (Persian)
37. Raeiyat, A., Zainizadeh, M., & Emadi, E. (2015). The Impact of Social Media Marketing: The Impact of WhatsApp Updates on a Super Athletic Exercise Event . Communication Management in Sports Media, 2(8),38-46. (Persian)
38. Roozkhosh, M. (2010). Determination and definition of components and sub components and indexes of sport`s field. (Research projects). The Supreme Council of Cultural Revolution Scientific Office: Strategic Studies Center. 1-139. (Persian)
39. Safabakhsh, M. (2007). The development of sports culture. (Research projects). Physical Education Organization of Islamic Republic of Iran. Vice-chancellor and the Provinces. National Office Management and Development of Sports in Iran. 1-338. (Persian)
40. Sayed Amri, S.H., & Jameee, F. (2014). Explaining the Factors Affecting People's Attention to Public Exercise and Championship with Emphasis on the Role of Mass Media. Applied Research in Sport Management, 1(9),61-72. (Persian)
41. Statistical Yearbook of Spain (2014), www.ine.es/en/pr0dyser/pubweb
42. Statistical Yearbook of Yemen (2013), www.cso.yemen.org
43. Swenson, J. S. (2012). Unsportsmanlike conduct, The duty placed on stadium owners to protect against fan violence.Marquette sports law Review, 23(1), 135-153.
44. Tajan Bakhsh, A. (2014). Model of promotion of sport ethics with Islamic ethics approach . Ethics Journal, 25,45-68. (Persian)
45. Turkey's Statistical Yearbook (2013), www.turkstat.gov.tr
46. Zarifi, M., & Davoudi, K.(2012). National Media and Popularizing Sports . Communication Research, 19(69),119-134. (Persian)