- Diergarten, A. K., Möckel, T., Nieding, G., &Ohler, P. (2017). The impact of media literacy on children's learning from films and hypermedia. Journal of Applied Developmental Psychology, 48, 33-41.
- Fabio L., Luca M., Fabio A., Andrea C., Sara M.,Federica G., Valeria B.,Arnaldo Z.(2017). The Effectiveness of a New School-Based Media Literacy Intervention on Adolescents’ Doping Attitudes and Supplements Use. published: 09 May 2017. Volume8|Article749.doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.00749.
- Garcia, A.; Seglem, R.; Share, J.(2013), Transforming Teaching and Learning Through Critical Media Literacy Pedagogy, (2)6, 109- 124.
- Guoqiang YIN, AnpingZHOU. (2015). New Media Literacy Education for Children in the Context of Participatory Culture: Deficiency and Construction. Cross-Cultural Communication03-21، .
- Irani, M. (2013). Department of Education and University of Iran, Introduction to Sport Management, Bachelor, 1-6. (Persian)
- Irani, M. (2013). Department of Education and the University of Route of Iran, introducing the field of motor learning, Bachelor, 1-6. (Persian)
- Irani, Maser. (2013).Department of Education and University of Iran, Introduction to Sport Physiology, Bachelor, 1-6. (Persian)
- Irani, Maser. (2013).Department of Education and Universities of Iran, Introduction to Sport Biomechanics, Bachelor, 1-6. (Persian)
- Karaduman, S. (2015). The Role of Critical Media Literacy in Further Development of Consciousness of Citizenship. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 174, 3039-3043.
10. Karimi, F. (2016). Media literacy and thinking development. Educational Technology Monthly, Pedagogy and learning science, 32 (3). (Persian)
11. SHarbatiyan, M.H (2010). Provides a Sustainable Necessity of Mass Media Linkages to Media Literacy and Solutions for It. 1-12. (Persian)
12. Koltay ,T. (2011), The media and the literacies: media literacy, information literacy, digital literacy ,The final, definitive version of this paper has been published in ,Media Culture & Society, (2)33, 211-221.
13. McLean, S. A., Paxton, S. J., & Wertheim, E. H. (2016). The role of media literacy in body dissatisfaction and disordered eating: A systematic review. Body Image, 19, 9-23
14. Mareje, SH, (2010). Mass media and their role in consolidating or undermining value. Knowledge journals, 91,1. (Persian)
15. Moeller, S., Joseph, A.; Lau, J.; & Carbo, T. (2011). Towards media and information literacy indicators. Paris: UNESCO.
16. Nasire, B, Bahkshe, B. Hashemi, S.M (2012). The Importance of Media Literacy Education in the 21st Century. (Persian)
17. Saleh, I. (2012). Media and information literacy in South Africa: Goals and tools. Comunicar, 20 (39): 35- 43.
18. Sarukhane, B. (2008). Sociology of Communications. Tehran, Etelaat, 45. (Persian).