عنوان مقاله [English]
This study was conducted to evaluate the comparison of media literacy among physical education orientation specialists. The research method is descriptive-analytical. The statistical population of this study included 75 physical education specialists in Birjand city. The statistical sample was all in number and 15 subjects from each physical education tendency. To collect the required information, a personal information questionnaire, a researcher-made literacy questionnaire was used. One-way analysis of variance, Scheffe post hoc test and independent T test were used for data analysis. The results showed that there is no significant difference between educators in different tendencies in media literacy. The necessity of using media literacy according to the current requirements of the present is essential for all specialists and is a kind of competitive advantage and a personal brand to the individual.
10. Karimi, F. (2016). Media literacy and thinking development. Educational Technology Monthly, Pedagogy and learning science, 32 (3). (Persian)
11. SHarbatiyan, M.H (2010). Provides a Sustainable Necessity of Mass Media Linkages to Media Literacy and Solutions for It. 1-12. (Persian)
12. Koltay ,T. (2011), The media and the literacies: media literacy, information literacy, digital literacy ,The final, definitive version of this paper has been published in ,Media Culture & Society, (2)33, 211-221.
13. McLean, S. A., Paxton, S. J., & Wertheim, E. H. (2016). The role of media literacy in body dissatisfaction and disordered eating: A systematic review. Body Image, 19, 9-23
14. Mareje, SH, (2010). Mass media and their role in consolidating or undermining value. Knowledge journals, 91,1. (Persian)
15. Moeller, S., Joseph, A.; Lau, J.; & Carbo, T. (2011). Towards media and information literacy indicators. Paris: UNESCO.
16. Nasire, B, Bahkshe, B. Hashemi, S.M (2012). The Importance of Media Literacy Education in the 21st Century. (Persian)
17. Saleh, I. (2012). Media and information literacy in South Africa: Goals and tools. Comunicar, 20 (39): 35- 43.
18. Sarukhane, B. (2008). Sociology of Communications. Tehran, Etelaat, 45. (Persian).