1.Ahn, T. Ryu., S. & Han., I. (2004). The impact of the online and offline features on the user acceptance of Internet shopping malls. Electronic commerce research and applications. 3(4), 405-420.
2.Anderson, R. E., & Srinivasan, S. S. (2003). E‐satisfaction and e‐loyalty: A contingency framework. Psychology & marketing, 20(2), 123-138.
3.Badri Azarin, Y., Pashaie, S., Hafezi, V.& Fateh, H. (2018). Analysis the Mediating Role Quality of Ticket Sale Electronic Services the Performance of Electronic Customer Relationship Management (E-CRM) of League Football Matches of Iran. Communication Management in Sport Media, 5(3), 15-26. (Persian)
4.Bai, B., Law, R.., & Wen, I. (2008). The impact of website quality on customer satisfaction and purchase intentions: Evidence from Chinese online visitors. International journal of hospitality management, 27(3), 391-402.
5.Baker, D. A., & Crompton, J. L. (2000). Quality, satisfaction and behavioral intentions. Annals of tourism research, 27(3), 785-804.
6.Bansal, H. S., McDougall, G. H., Dikolli, S. S., & Sedatole, K.L. (2004). Relating e-satisfaction to behavioral outcomes: an empirical study. Journal of Services Marketing, 18(4), 290-302.
7.Barnes, S. J., & Vidgen, R. T. (2002). An integrative approach to the assessment of e-commerce quality. J. Electron. Commerce Res, 3(3), 114-127.
8.Bhattacherjee, A. (2001). An empirical analysis of the antecedents of electronic commerce service continuance. Decision support systems, 32(2), 201-214.
9.Bou-Llusar, J. C., Camisón-Zornoza, C., & Escrig-Tena, A. B. (2001). Measuring the relationship between firm perceived quality and customer satisfaction and its influence on purchase intentions. Total quality management, 12(6), 719-734.
10.Chen, C. F., & Kao, Y. L. (2010). Relationships between process quality, outcome quality, satisfaction, and behavioural intentions for online travel agencies–evidence from Taiwan. The Service Industries Journal, 30(12), 2081-2092.
11.Chin, W. W. (2010). How to write up and report PLS analyses. In Handbook of partial least squares (655-690). Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg.
12.Chow, I. H. S., Lau, V. P., Lo, T. W. C., Sha, Z., & Yun, H. (2007). Service quality in restaurant operations in China: Decision- or experiential-oriented perspectives. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 26(3), 698–710.
13. Cristobal, E., Flavian, C., & Guinaliu, M. (2007). Perceived e-service quality (PeSQ) Measurement validation and effects on consumer satisfaction and web site loyalty. Managing service quality: An international journal, 17(3), 317-340.
14.Francis, J. E., & White, L. (2002). PIRQUAL: A scale for measuring customer expectations and perceptions of quality in Internet retailing. K. Evans & L. Scheer (Eds.), 263-270.
15. Gounaris, S., Dimitriadis, S., & Stathakopoulos, V. (2010). An examination of the effects of service quality and satisfaction on customers' behavioral intentions in e-shopping. Journal of services marketing, 24(2), 142-156.
16. Hair Jr, J. F., Hult, G. T. M., Ringle, C., & Sarstedt, M. (2016). A primer on partial least squares structural equation modeling (PLS-SEM). Sage Publications.
17. Hsu, C. L., Chang, K. C., & Chen, M. C. (2012). The impact of website quality on customer satisfaction and purchase intention: perceived playfulness and perceived flow as mediators. Information Systems and e-Business Management, 10(4), 549-570.
18.Kim, D. J. (2012). An investigation of the effect of online consumer trust on expectation, satisfaction, and post-expectation. Information Systems and E-Business Management, 10(2), 219-240.
19. Loiacono, E. T., Watson, R. T., & Goodhue, D. L. (2002). WebQual: A measure of website quality. Marketing theory and applications, 13(3), 432-438.
20.Marimon, F., Vidgen, R., Barnes, S., & Cristóbal, E. (2010). Purchasing behaviour in an online supermarket: the applicability of ES-QUAL. International Journal of Market Research, 52(1), 111-129.
21. McKnight, D. H., & Chervany, N. L. (2001). What trust means in e-commerce customer relationships: An interdisciplinary conceptual typology. International journal of electronic commerce, 6(2), 35-59.
22. Molla, A., & Licker, P. S. (2001). E-commerce systems success: An attempt to extend and respecify the Delone and MacLean model of IS success. J. Electron. Commerce Res., 2(4), 131-141.
23.Mohammad Darini, V., Sadeghi, H.& Namdar, E. (2018). Study customer satisfaction relationship with electronic customer relationship management Due to the role of the mediator of electronic service quality (Case study, electronic customers of Internet sites, sports goods sales). Communication Management in Sport Media, 5(4), 63-78. (Persian)
24.Parasuraman, A., Zeithaml, V. A., & Malhotra, A. (2005). ES-QUAL: A multiple-item scale for assessing electronic service quality. Journal of service research, 7(3), 213-233.
25. Petrick, J. F., & Backman, S. J. (2002). An examination of the construct of perceived value for the prediction of golf travelers’ intentions to revisit. Journal of Travel Research, 41(1), 38–45.
26. Pool, J. K., Dehghan, A., Jamkhaneh, H. B., Jaberi, A., & Sharifkhani, M. (2016). The Effect of E-Service Quality on Football Fan Satisfaction and Fan Loyalty toward the Websites of Their Favorable Football Teams. International Journal of E-Business Research, 1(12), 43-57.
27.Reichheld, F. F., & Schefter, P. (2000). E-loyalty: your secret weapon on the web. Harvard business review, 78(4), 105-113.
28.Ribbink, D., Van Riel, A. C., Liljander, V., & Streukens, S. (2004). Comfort your online customer: quality, trust and loyalty on the internet. Managing Service Quality: An International Journal, 14(6), 446-456.
29. Tarigan, J. (2009). User satisfaction using Webqual instrument: A research on stock exchange of Thailand (SET). Jurnal Akuntansi dan Keuangan, 10(1), 24-47.
30.Weathers, D., & Makienko, I. (2006). Assessing the relationships between e‐tail success and product and Web site factors. Journal of Interactive Marketing, 20(2), 41-54.
31.Yen, J. R. H., & Gwinner, K. P. (2003). Internet retail customer loyalty: the mediating role of relational benefits. International Journal of Service Industry Management, 14(5), 483-500.
32.Zavareh, F. B., Ariff, M. S. M., Jusoh, A., Zakuan, N., Bahari, A. Z., & Ashourian, M. (2012). E-service quality dimensions and their effects on e-customer satisfaction in internet banking services. Procedia-social and behavioral sciences, 40, 441-445. (Persian)
33.Zeithaml, V. A., Berry, L. L., & Parasuraman, A. (1996). The behavioral consequences of service quality. The Journal of Marketing, 60(2), 31-46.