1. Akharbin, p. Babolan, Adil, Z., & Naghizadeh, A. (2014). The Relationship between Servant Leadership Style and Organizational Learning with Nursing Job Excitement. Nursing and Midwifery Research Development, (1) 11: 91-98. (persian)
2. Ambali AR, Eissa GS, Bakar AN, Hashim R, & Tariq Z. (2014). Servant leadership’s values and staff’s commitment: policy implementation focus Abdul Raufu. American Journal of Scientific Research. 2011;13 (1):18-40.
3. Amirbanzadeh, M, & Ghamari, H.R. (2014). Mediating role of servant leadership in relation to organizational culture and organizational commitment among employees of Fars Military Industries Organization, Management Improvement Magazine, 4 (26), 178-155. (persian)
4. Aslampur,M., & Shahbazi M. (2011). Strong relationship with health and job performance in employees of an industrial company in Ahvaz. New Findings in Psychology (Social Psychology,21 (7) : 73-65. (persian)
5.Awamleh NA. (2013). Enhancing employees performance via empowerment: A field survey. Asian Journal of Business Management,15:5 (3):313-9.
6. Bagozzi RP, Yi Y. (1998). On the evaluation of structural equation models. Journal of the academy of marketing science, 1;16 (1):74-94.
7. Beheshti, H. (2018). The Relationship between Transformational Leadership Styles and Organizational Servants with Organizational Apathy of Staffs in Sports and Youth Departments of Isfahan Province [MSc] . Ann Arbor:. University of shahrekord, 8-5. (persian)
8. Chiniara M, & Bentein K. (2018). The servant leadership advantage: When perceiving low differentiation in leader-member relationship quality influences team cohesion, team task performance and service OCB. The Leadership Quarterly, 1:29 (2):333-45.
9. Fazli, S., Saffarian, S., & Hashem Nejad, F. (2011). Effect of Information Technology Training Courses on Improving Staff Performance in Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. Quarterly Journal of Information and Communication Technology in Educational Sciences, (8) 2: 129-144. (persian)
10. Gholipour, A., Pourizat, A.A., & Hazrati, M. (2009). Review of the Effect of Servant Leadership on Trust and Empowerment in Government Organizations. Public Management Publication, 2 (1): 103-118.
11.Gilipour, A., & Hazrati, M. (2009). Explaining the Measurement of Servant Leadership in Iranian Government Organizations, Management Researches, 2 (3), 27-5.
12. Hair Jr JF, Hult GT, Ringle C, & Sarstedt M. A(2016). primer on partial least squares structural equation modeling (PLS-SEM). Sage Publications; 2016 Feb 29:370-373.
13. Hair, J. F. , Black, W. C. , Babin, B. J. , Anderson, R. E. , & Tatham, R. L. (1998). Multivariate data analysis Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice hall. 1998;5 (3): 207-219.
14. Haleema, Z. , Hafiz M. I. , Salma. Z. , & Faiz. A. (2014). To Investigate the Impact of Training, Employee Empowerment and Organizational Climate on Job Performance, Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology,7 (22): 4832-4837.
15. Horsman,J. H. (2001). Perspectives of servant leadership and spirit in organization, A Dissertation presented in Partial fulfillment of the requirement for the degree Doctor of Philosophy. ,gonzaga university.
16. İşcan ÖF, Ersarı G, & Naktiyok A. (2014). Effect of leadership style on perceived organizational performance and innovation: the role of transformational leadership beyond the impact of transactional leadership–an application among Turkish SME's. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences,9 (3):150:188.
17. Jaramillo F, & Noboa F. (2015). Impact of Servant Leadership on Ethical Climate, Supervisor Conflict, and Organizational Outcomes. In Marketing Dynamism & Sustainability: Things Change, Things Stay the Same. , 5-15.
18. Lee YH. (2018). Emotional intelligence, servant leadership, and development goal orientation in athletic directors. Sport Management Review, (5)3: 114-126.
19. Mahsud R, Yukl G, & Prussia G. (2010). Leader empathy, ethical leadership, and relations-oriented behaviors as antecedents of leader-member exchange quality. Journal of Managerial Psychology,17;25 (6):561-77.
20. Mirmohammadi, M. , Hosseinpour, D. , & Ghasemi Banaberi, H. (2017). Key factors for employee empowerment success. Journal of Management Studies (Improvement and Development, 25 (83): 114-93. (persian)
21. Mousavi Zahed, M., Shah Talebi, Hossein., & Abadi, B. (2016). The Relationship between Transitional Leadership Style and Organizational Indifference (Case Study: Isfahan Municipality), Second International Accounting and Management Conference in the 3rd Millennium, Rasht Municipality, Technical and Vocational School of Mirza Kuchkhan. Sovereign Sector (persian)
22. Nazari, R. (2015). The Effect of Communication Skills of Managers on Job Satisfaction and Organizational Commitment of Sports Organizations Staff: Structural Equation Modeling, Communication Management in Sports Media, 3 (10) 60-53. (persian)
23. Nazari, R., & Mousavizadeh, F. (2018). The Effect of Psychosocial Skills on Communication Skills and Social Capital of Sport Managers. Presentation of the Effect of Psychological Skills on Communication Skills and Social Capital of Sport Managers, Communication Management in Sports Media, 5 (20), 28-15. (persian)
24. Nikpour, A. (2016). The Effect of Organizational Empowerment on Innovative Performance with Mediating Role of Job Satisfaction and Employee Organizational Commitment, Journal of Industry and University , 9 (55): 90-76. (persian)
25. Paterson DG. (1992). The scott company graphic rating scale. Journal of Personnel Research:145-161.
26.Nazari, R (2015). The Effect of Communication Skills of Managers on Job Satisfaction and Organizational Commitment of Sports Organizations Staff: Structural Equation Modeling, Communication Management in Sports Media, 3 (10): 60-53.(Persian)
27. Nazari, R., & Mousavizadeh, F .(2018). The Effect of Psychosocial Skills on Communication Skills and Social Capital of Sport Managers. Presentation of the Effect of Psychological Skills on Communication Skills and Social Capital of Sport Managers, Communication Management in Sports Media, 5 (20): 28-15.(Persian)
28. Patterson KA.(2003). Servant leadership: A theoretical model (Doctoral dissertation, Regent University). 2003:66-71.
29. Rai R, & Prakash A. (2016). How do servant leaders ignite absorptive capacity? The role of epistemic motivation and organizational support. Revista de Psicología del Trabajo y de las Organizaciones, 1;32 (2):123-34.
30. Rezaei Manesh, & B. Sadighi, R. (2016). Effect of Servant Leadership on Employees' Motivation and Performance, Prophecy of governmental managemez,7 (24): 51-66. (persian)
31. Rezaian, AS.(2011). Management in behavioral organizations. Tehran: Faculty of Management, University of Tehran, 2011:25-27. (persian)
32. Rus CL, Vonaş G, & Băban A. (2010). An analysis of environmental changes, resources and performance: an internal police organization perspective. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2012;1 (33):727-734.
33. Sendjaya S, & Pekerti A. Servant leadership as antecedent of trust in organizations. Leadership & Organization Development Journal,29;31 (7):643-63.
34. Sprietzer, G. M. (1995). Psychological Empowerment in the Workplace: Dimensions, Measurement, and Validation. Academy of Management Journal. Vol. 3. No. 1:1372-1445.
35. Sun, P. Y. T. & Anderson, M. H. (2012). Civic Capacity: Building on Transformational Leadership to Explain Successful Integrative Public Leadership. The Leadership Quarterly, 4 (23): 309–323.
36. Tahmasebi, R. Abasi, d. Fattahi, M., & Yousefi Amiri, manifestation. (2017). Investigating the Organizational Leadership Effect on Job Behavior of Faculty Members and Employees of Zanjan University. Journal of Management of Organizational Culture, 15 (1):186-165. (persian)
37. Winkle B, Allen S, De Vore D, & Winston B. (2014). The Relationship Between the Servant Leadership Behaviors of Immediate Supervisors and Followers' Perceptions of Being Empowered in the Context of Small Business. Journal of Leadership Education1:13 (3).
38. Yin Y, Wang Y, & Lu Y. (2008). Why firms adopt empowerment practices and how such practices affect firm performance? A transaction cost-exchange perspective. Human Resource Management Review. 2018;12.
39. Ziae, M. Nargesyan, A., & Ayabaghi Esfahani,(2008). The role of spiritual leadership in empowerment of Tehran University staff. Public Management Publication. 2008; (1) 1:76-68. (persian)