عنوان مقاله [English]
The main objective of the study was to investigate the impact of Internet advertisement on Use of services for Gym in Tehran. The current study was descriptive and functional that was done as a field survey. The study population included all users of sports and fitness centers in Tehran that cluster sampling method was used. For measuring Internet advertisement, and Use of services, the questionnaire designed by the research group was used. Face and content validity was confirmed by academic experts and Cronbach's alpha coefficient showed acceptable reliability to the research questions. Data were analyzed using structural equation modeling with LISREL 8.80 software. Structural equation analysis on the proposed model showed that the model fit was good and acceptable. Given that one of the ways to attract customers is through advertising in the Internet, the findings of this study indicate Bodybuilding Clubs to change customers' attitudes and use of services of the Clubs should pay attention to advertisements in the mass media since they are highly attended by customers.
1. Abeywickrama, Madawa and Vasickova, Jana.)2014). “Attitude towards mobile advertising and purchase intention of Swedish customers: A quantitative study on the impact of message content and flow experience”, Umea School of Business and Economics, Bachelor thesis.
2. Aqsa, M. & Kartini, D. (2015). “Impact Of Online Advertising On Consumer Attitudes And Interests Buy Online (Survey On Students Of Internet Users In Makassar), international journal of scientific & technology research volume 4, issue 04, pp: 230-236.
3. Azadi, R. Yousefi, B. Eydi, H. (2014). “The role of media and advertising, to promote brand equity in the sports apparel industry”. Communication Management in Sport Media, 2(6), 66-75. (in persian)
4. dinh le, tri and nguyen, bao-tran ho.(2014).” attitudes toward mobile advertising: a study of mobile web display and mobile app display advertising", asian academy of management journal, vol. 19, no. 2, pp: 87–103.
5. Dittmar, H., Long, K., & Meetk, R. (2005). ”Buying on the Internet: Gender differences in on-line and conventional buying motivations”. Sex Roles: A Journal of Research, 50, 423–444.
6. Ha H.Y. Janda S. & Muthaly S. (2010). ”Development of brand equity: evaluation of four alternative models”. The Service Industries Journal, 30(6), 911–928.
7. Kim, M., Kim, J.H, Lennon, S.J. (2011). E-Service attributes available on men and women apparel web sites”، journal of Emerald، 21(1): 25-4.
8. Lin, Long-Yio; liao, Jui-Chi. (2012). ”the influence of store image and product perceived value on consumer purchase intention”. Business and information.
9. mathew, james, ogedebe, peter m., ogedebe, segun m. (2013). “influence of web advertising on consumer behaviounr in maiduguri metropolis”, nigeria, asian journal of social sciences & humanities, vol. 2 no. 2, pp: 548-557.
10. Mogadas, Mostafa. (2018). “analysis of the impact of media on consumer attitudes toward the brand and purchase intention (case study: sports apparel manufacturer majid)”. Communication management in sport media, 5(17), 53-63. (in persian)
11. Rafi, M. (2004). “Internet Marketing”, MC Grow Hill.
12. Saeed, Rashid, Lodhi, Rab Nawaz and Naeem, Ahmer. (2013). ”Consumer’s Attitude Towards Internet Advertising in Pakistan”, world Applied Sciences Journal, 25 (4), pp: 623-628.
13. Varadarajan, R. & Yadav, M. S. (2009). ”Marketing Strategy in an internet - enabled environment”, Journal of Interactive Marketing”, 23 (1), pp. 11-22.
14. Wei,Khong Kok; Jerome, Theresa; Wai, Leong Shan. (2010) “Online Advertising: A Study of Malaysian Consumers”. International Journal of Business and Information.